We are looking for a qualified Digital Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for leading our digital marketing efforts.
You will have the opportunity to learn about and use the latest digital marketing technologies to enhance our online presence.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Team to design and implement digital marketing content strategies according to business goals
- Maintain and manage all our social media channels
- Work to improve and enhance our brand presence
- Create/curate all digital content to be used across all social media channels (this includes the website, blogs, press releases, and podcasts, infographics, videos, etc.)
- Suggest strategies and methods improve customer acquisition, followers, likes, shares, etc.
- Regularly track and get insights on competitors’ strategies
- Develop and monitor ROI and KPIs
- Knowledge of or 1-3 years’ experience as a Digital Marketing Executive.
- SEO Practices knowledge and or experience
- Practices knowledge of or experience with SEO, SEM, SMO, and SMM.
- Good knowledge of PPC Marketing & managing campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Knowledge of or experience with paid marketing, conversion of goal, and lead generation
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Google Adwords)
- Knowledge of or experience with Email, SMS, WhatsApp, Influencer and Referral marketing
- Knowledge of or experience using Video and Geo-Location Marketing
- Experience with competitive keyword analysis and review for main keywords
- Experience with tracking and analysis of number and quality of visitors to gauge the effectiveness of the website
- Finding errors in website & resolving the malware issues
- Resolving the duplicate Meta tags from Google webmaster
- Resolving Crawling Errors
- Knowledge and understanding of customer acquisitions and report generations
- Knowledge of ranking factors
- Knowledge of or experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Any Free Tools)
- Knowledge of or experience with HTML, CSS and basic WordPress.
- Good Knowledge of Ranking Report generation in the week, month and year.
- Must have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Any graduate in Marketing, Digital marketing or relevant field
- Additional qualification in graphic design, web design or animation is a plus
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective or background, we do not discriminate.