Digital Marketing Specialist Job Description
We are looking for a qualified Digital Marketing Specialist to join our marketing team. As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you will be responsible for leading our digital marketing efforts.
You will have the opportunity to learn about and use the latest digital marketing technologies to enhance our online presence.
- Work with the Digital Marketing Team to design and implement digital marketing content strategies according to business goals
- Maintain and manage all our social media channels
- Work to improve and enhance our brand presence
- Create/curate all digital content to be used across all social media channels (this includes the website, blogs, press releases, and podcasts, infographics, videos, etc.)
- Suggest strategies and methods to improve customer acquisition, followers, likes, shares, etc.
- Regularly track and get insights on competitors’ strategies
- Develop and monitor ROI and KPIs
- Knowledge of or 1-2 years’ experience as a Digital Marketing Specialist or Digital Marketing Manager or similar role
- SEO knowledge and or experience
- SEM experience managing campaigns across Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Knowledge and understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online lead generation
- Knowledge of or experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Net Insight, Web Trends)
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite)
- Knowledge of ranking factors
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
- Good knowledge of Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Audacity or other media editing software is a plus
- Must have a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success
- Critical thinker with problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital marketing or relevant field
- Additional qualification in graphic design, web design or animation is a plus
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective or background, we do not discriminate.