We are looking for a dynamic and experienced Xamarin professional with an excellent working knowledge
- Coding, implementing web APIs, testing and debugging, monitoring and documenting changes for hybrid mobile apps.
- Strong understanding of C#.net and SQLite Database with Entity Framework.
- Knowledge of MVC Web API (Added advantage)
- Xamarin – hybrid & Native (Xamarin Studio or Microsoft Visual Studio)
- React JS (Additional advantage)
- Should have a strong knowledge of OOPS and intermediate knowledge of front-end GUI design and development.
- Ability to complete all phases of software development life cycle including analysis, design, functionality, testing, and support.
- Broad knowledge within the Mobility discipline including experience in developing and testing of Hybrid Mobile apps on iOS, Android.
- Experience: 0 – 2 years
- Prefer immediate joiners
- Any Undergraduates and postgraduates
We are proud to foster a culture of diversity – be it gender, age, experience, perspective or background, we do not discriminate.